Monthly Training Packages Currently Available!
Monthly Training Package (2x/week)
New athletes must complete athlete assessment (60-min in length) prior to joining group training sessions. Athlete assessments are complimentary with purchase of sessions. To book athlete assessment, call 781-297-0979 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See club for details, restrictions apply.
Monthly Training Package (3x/week)
New athletes must complete athlete assessment (60-min in length) prior to joining group training sessions. Athlete assessments are complimentary with purchase of sessions. To book athlete assessment, call 781-297-0979 or email email@example.com. See club for details, restrictions apply.
Designated Training Facility endorsed by the Micheli Center for Sports Injury Prevention
- Our team includes an experienced, highly-trained, and collaborative staff of sports physical therapists, strength & conditioning specialists, and personal trainers.
- We specialize in orthopedic and sports physical therapy and post-operative rehabilitation and pride ourselves in helping injured athletes return to sport.
- Access to fully-equipped Sports Performance Center, including a turf training surface and specialized equipment for improving strength and power.
- Flexible scheduling, including evening hours during the week.
- Convenient location inside Mass Premier Courts and RBI Baseball Academy.
- Both of our physical therapy centers accept most major health insurance plans and also offer cash-based payment options.
Sports Performance Training
Over 20 years of experience serving all ages and levels, from the little leagues to the Major Leagues.
- Sport-specific, personalized training programs designed for individuals and teams that focus on improving athletic performance and maximizing each athlete’s potential.
- Our experienced team of nationally-certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists and Personal Trainers work with individual athletes, clients, and teams of all ages, youth to adult.
- Our customized training programs start with an Athlete Assessment, which includes strength, speed and power testing as well as a Functional Movement Screen (FMS) to assess each athlete’s movement quality, core stability, balance, and mobility. We use this information to design comprehensive programs which maximize our athletes’ results while minimizing the risk of injury.
97 Green Street
Foxboro, MA 02035
Sports Performance & Personal Training Hours
Monday – Thursday: 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Physical Therapy Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Elite Health & Fitness, Green Street, Foxborough, MA, USA