At Elite, we specialize in treating injured athletes and helping them safely progress from the treatment table to the field and the sports they love. Unlike most traditional PT clinics, our facilities feature a Sports Performance Center, which includes a large turf training surface and a variety of functional training equipment to help our athletes return to the level of performance they expect.
Our Expert Team
Some of the injuries we commonly treat include:
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (ACLR)
- Shoulder Arthroscopy (e.g. rotator cuff tears, labral tears, etc)
- Hip and Knee Arthroscopy (e.g. labral tears, meniscus tears, etc)
- Elbow Arthroscopy (e.g. UCL reconstruction/Tommy John surgery)
- Ankle Surgery (e.g. ligament reconstruction surgery, fractures, etc)
- Back injuries (e.g. stress fractures, spondylolysis, etc)
- Ligament sprains and bone fractures
- Muscle strains (e.g. hamstring, quad, hip adductors)
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Tendonitis (e.g. ITB syndrome, patellar tendonitis, etc)
- Growth plate injuries (e.g. Little Leaguer’s Shoulder, Severs Disease, Osgood-Schlatter disease, etc)
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I GO ABOUT SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT FOR SPORTS PHYSICAL THERAPY?
Your health care plan may require you to first obtain a prescription for physical therapy from your physician or surgeon, but not in all cases. Once you have a prescription if necessary, please call us at 781-297-0979 and press 1 for our Stoughton clinic. For our Foxboro facility, call us at 774-215-5401. You may also submit the form below to schedule an initial evaluation with one our physical therapists. If email is more convenient, you may email our Stoughton PT clinic at PTinfo@EliteFitCenter.com or our Foxboro clinic at info@EliteSportsandPT.com.
What insurance providers do you accept?
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Tufts Health Care
- United Health Care
- Champ VA
- US Family
We also treat injuries due to Worker’s Compensation and Auto Accidents. We also accept cash payment for PT services. If you would prefer to pay cash, please contact us for pricing.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR INSURANCE LISTED ABOVE OR HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE, PLEASE CONTACT OUR PATIENT RELATIONS TEAM AT 781-436-0391 EXT 1.
What should I bring to my initial appointment?
- Insurance Card
- Photo Identification
- Prescription for Physical/Occupational Therapy from the doctor ordering your care (if required).
- If you are a post-surgical patient, please bring any information given to you by your surgeon or PA, including treatment protocols, any exercises that were issued you the day of your procedure, and an updated list of all medications that you are currently taking.
- An appropriate face covering is currently required by all patients at both our Stoughton and Foxboro facilities.
What additional safety precautions are in place due to the current COVID-19 pandemic?
- All of our appointments are one-on-one with your therapist to minimize patient volume in the clinic and maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of your care.
- Our clinics have been redesigned to maximize social distancing.
- All treatment tables and equipment are cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- All clinical staff wear face masks during patient care (and gloves may be worn as appropriate or when requested).
- All patients are required to complete a health screening form prior to starting their episode of care.
- All staff and patients should avoid attending any PT appointments if they are not feeling well or have any symptoms of illness.